Saturday, February 12, 2011

Club Penguin Unknown Mascot Coming to Puffle Party?

Well, it think everyone knows that Rockhopper is off the list. If you don't, check the picture below.

                                                     Good guess, @Bluegal2000!
                                                      Well, I figured one thing out.
                                                      The thing I figured out is this:

                                                        It might be one of those people.
Who could it be?
Could it be DJ Cadence?
She has a puffle.
Could it be Gary?
He would love to study the brown puffle.
Could it be a new mascot?
Like Dot?
Jet Pack Guy even?
Maybe even the robots?
Or even Herbert P Bear!!
   Hmm. I'm getting suspicious. I'm thinking even Klutzy might be coming! That would be cute.
Well, if you figure it out, tell me in comments. Remember, Rockhopper ain't coming!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment